Timeline of Algolit activities (2012-2015) : organization of bi-annual meet-up, workshops & participation in festival and other related events. From october 2015, monthly meetings are held in Brussels. See Agenda & announcements
Past Algolit Meetings
19-23 January 2015 @ Brussels : Algolit at the table of Cqqrelation Worksession "The nearest neighbours inherit all qualities from their gold1000 parent” on Big Data & computer linguistics, organised by Constant Vzw.
01-06 July 2014 @ Saint-Nazaire-le-Désert : Algolit workshop & performance during Desert Numerique festival.
- desertnumerique.net Archives
- Désert numérique, festival fertile by Marie Lechner on Libération
- Listen to Radio Algolit
24-26 February 2014 @ Brussels : Algolit Meet hosts a new member : Brendan Howell.
24-26 October 2013 @ Brussels : Algolit (traceless) meeting.
27-29 May 2013 @ Nantes : Algolit Meet coinciding with [Read+Write]Digital conference & Atlantide literature festival. Blog reports & pads :
- Un algorithme doit être vu pour être cru
- Language comes & go, but algorithms stand the test of time
- Lire+Écrire numérique : redocumenter
- I-literature pad prepared for Atlantide
8-10 October 2012 @ Brussels : First Algolit Meet ! Blog reports on :
- HSH vs i-littératuur Dag 1, HSH vs e-litératuer Day 2 & HSH vs e-literature Jour 3
30 January 2015 : Cqrrelations report and performance of an algorithm using analog technique during Transmediale festival in Berlin
23-28 September 2013 : "Locating the Text" International Digital Literature Events in Paris & i-literature exhibition with artworks from Algolit members.